For Centria students and employees
How to install:
Instructions with more details for Windows 10
- Open https://cat.eduroam.org/?idp=1227
and download the installer for your device.
- Run the installer, and enter your email address (email@example.com)
- Accept the centria-CA
When eduroam isn't available, you can use open WiFi networks safely with eduVPN:
- Download and install the eduVPN client for your device: https://www.eduvpn.org/apps.html
- Start eduVPN and choose Safely use the Internet
- Select Finland as the Country.
- Choose Centria University of Applied Sciences as the authentication provider, and enter your username (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
- Approve the application, but dont save the password if the browser is suggesting that!
- Click Internet Access to start the VPN connection. A successful connection looks like this: